Tuesday, December 4, 2007

WELCOME

Welcome to our blog. We are a family owned business with a goal to provide honest and reliable service to our community, as well as surrounding communities. We specialize in firearms of all calibers along with accessories. If we don't have what you are looking for, we can order it. The store provides such services as bore-sighting, scope mounting, firearms cleaning, etc. We also have a very reliable Gunsmith that we utilize.

Our hopes for this blog are to provide you with new and changing information from the storefront, including sales and the arrival of new items. We would also like to provide news and useful information concerning your Second Amendment rights. This is currently a very important issue with upcoming elections. I will, however, set out a few rules, as I would like to keep this a "clean", family oriented site. Comments will be not only accepted, but welcomed. As the Moderator for this blog, I will require that comments are previewed and approved before posting. This is the only way to keep it clean. No, I don't want to take away your First Amendments rights, but I do want to emphasize "family-friendly" and I feel this is the only way I can do it.

Thanks for being here - come back soon. There will be no rhyme or reason to the schedule of postings - when there is something to say, I will say it. I do believe you can sign up and then request an email when updated postings occur.

Need to study the Amendments? Go to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_amendments_to_the_United_States_Constitution





No comments: